Login form

Welcome Visitor!

Site friends

Donate with PayPal

Sa-Mp Forum

PHP Web Hosting

Our poll

How do you think Facking Roleplay will turn out?
Total of answers: 27
Facking Roleplay

Donations - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Annoucements » Announcements » Donations (Donate to Facking Roleplay.)
Donations
Damien_AgostinoDate: Sunday, 14 September 2008, 9:09 AM | Message # 1
Civilian
Group: Administrators
We have been asked many times by people if they can help the server and gamemode development by donating some amount of money. Finally, we can post several answers here.

First of all, we want to say that no matter how many people donate, the server will be always available to play for FREE. we am not millionaires, but we strive to work hard and support the server. However, donations could help a little to make it better by upgrading its hardware and network connection. Also, we am spending many hours daily programming and updating the new gamemode.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I have to donate?
A: No, you don't HAVE TO. If you don't want, you can continue playing for free.

Q: Can I get some special privileges by donating, such as Moderator or Admin?
A: No, you don't. But once you donate, you will get the "donate rank", which comes with many extra features. To see all that you can do with the donate rank click HERE!

Q: I want to donate, but I don't know how much. What if I can't afford a large amount?
A: Regarding donations, there is no such concept as "too low amount". Any donation is welcome, even $1 and will be used only to support this server.

Q: Which payment method do you accept?
A: We accept donations via PayPal, and all types of credit cards that are accepted through PayPal.

Q: So, I donated. What can I get?
A: Like we said before, you will get a Donator rank, which basically means increased paycheck, increased Respect points so you can level up faster, a house of your choice (if it is not coded in, it will be on your request), and any car of your choice will be given to you.

Q: How do I donate?
A: You must have a PayPal account. Once you have one, simply click the "donate" button on the main page of OUR site. You will be redirected to PayPal website. Enter desired amount of donation. All transactions are secured by PayPal.

Thank you in advance!
Your support is very important to Facking Roleplay

Forum » Annoucements » Announcements » Donations (Donate to Facking Roleplay.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: