Login form

Welcome Visitor!

Site friends

Donate with PayPal

Sa-Mp Forum

PHP Web Hosting

Our poll

How do you think Facking Roleplay will turn out?
Total of answers: 27
Facking Roleplay

Cox Light's Admin Application. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussions » Cox Light's Admin Application.
Cox Light's Admin Application.
Jing_ZaiwatsuDate: Friday, 26 September 2008, 1:46 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
[Please note that before you read it I could not find any application format so I made my own.]

~ OOC Information ~

Real-life name: Torbjørn Øian.

Real-life age: Sixteen.

Timezone: GMT+1.

How active are you?: Five to ten hours each day.

How long have you been role-playing on San Andreas Multi Player?: One year straight, been role-playing for five years total. That includes other games aswell.

Any past experience and/or current experience as an moderator/forum administrator/in-game admin?: Yes, I have been an admin on SZR GTA role-play server wich went downhill due to the server owner who were a racist. I've also been an trial admin on Gangsta life role-play but I couldn't make it through my trial period due to inactivity, issues in real-life. I've been an GameMaster for two years straight on a private World of Warcraft server, I am an ex-WoW player now though. I quit cause it sucked my life away. I'm also an admin on a Call of Duty two server.

A little bit about yourself?: Well, my name is Torbjørn Øian, I am sixteen years old and are currently on high school. I am taking " Mechanic classes " where I learn to be a good educated mechanic, mechanic on all sorts of stuff. I've got two brothers, one big brother and one twin brother, I've got one cat and two dogs and a lovely family in total wich I enjoy, I've enjoyed role-playing on San Andreas Multi Player for a year straight now and I never get tired of it, I enjoy it most of my time, and the times when I am bored I go off for an hour or two and watch a movie or something like it.

Show us an example of you're role-playing skills: Okay well I can show you an carjack.

*The car stands at the Los Santos bank parking lot*

Cox_Light wait's for the right moment, when people turn around to make sure they won't see him in action.
Cox_Light sees an opportunity, and grabs it.
Cox_Light walks up to the car slowly.
Cox_Light takes out a thin knife out of hi's pocket.
Cox_Light sticks it in the door lock, and twists the knife around.
Cox_Light unlocks the door.
Cox_Light enters the car.
Cox_Light rips of the wire box.
Cox_Light starts hotwireing the car, matching the blue and the red wire's together.
Cox_Light succeeds.
Cox_Light straps on hi's safety belt.
Cox_Light hit's the pedal
Cox_Light takes off.

Give us an explanation on the following;

- Metagaming: Metagaming is when you for example look above people's heads and see they're name bars and starts asking the person with hi's name included in-chat.

- Powergaming: Powergaming is doing something so quick that you're opponement don't have a chance at reacting, for example; Cox_Light takes out a pocket knife and stabbs the victim in the neck [/kill].

- Non rp:
Non rp could be anything that you do that is not role-playing, for example dancing on the middle of a highway road, would you do that in real-life? No you wouldn't.

~ IC Information ~

In-character name: Cox_Light.

In-character level:
One. (( Server not opened yet. ))

- Anything else you'd like to tell us?
: Yes, thank you for taking you're time in reading my application and I hope that you are mostly satisfied in reading it.

[size=17][color=yellow]

" I've been through thick and thin but still i'm up and runnin' "

Alex_DonutsDate: Tuesday, 30 September 2008, 10:03 PM | Message # 2
I <3 Donuts!!!
Group: Administrators
Hello and to begin with, good to know that you took the time to make it.

Quote (Jing_Zaiwatsu)
- Non rp: Non rp could be anything that you do that is not role-playing, for example dancing on the middle of a highway road, would you do that in real-life? No you wouldn't.

What if he wants to suicide, he's drunk, etc? There are many facts which can make a person to do this.

Anyway your application is good, looks that you have putted a nice effort to it, you'll get a response soon enough, in the meantime please be patient.

Jing_ZaiwatsuDate: Tuesday, 30 September 2008, 11:18 PM | Message # 3
Alright, thank you for taking the time to read it.

" I've been through thick and thin but still i'm up and runnin' "

Bustin_ChopsDate: Thursday, 23 October 2008, 7:38 PM | Message # 4
Szr went back up this hill of yours, and you sir were never an admin there. So that makes you a filthy liar.

Message edited by Bustin_Chops - Thursday, 23 October 2008, 7:39 PM

Alex_DonutsDate: Thursday, 23 October 2008, 9:26 PM | Message # 5
I <3 Donuts!!!
Group: Administrators
Go to his house and teach him, seems you live so close to him.

Forum » General » General Discussions » Cox Light's Admin Application.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: